To start using JpegMedic JPEG repair services, submit your damaged photos here.
For relatively small amount of photograps (1-10 pcs):
Send photographs directly to my e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org as a zip, 7zip or rar archive.
For larger amount of photographs (10+ pcs):
Use any cloud storage like Dropbox or Google Drive to upload JPEG images as an archive or as a disk image, then send me the download link to the above e-mail address.
Regardless of the above, please additionally provide the below information as it speeds up the preliminary analysis of damages:
- 1 Provide a brief description of how the jpeg files got damaged. For instance, the files were damaged due to camera failure, or the files were recovered by third-party disk recovery software.
- 2 Send one non-damaged photograph made by the same camera or smartphone as the damaged images. Preferably, use the same settings too (resolution, quality, white balance, ISO and so on). The photograph must not be edited by any graphic editor like ACDSee or Photoshop!
If you decide to send me the disk image, you can use any of these formats:
- RAW Disk image
- ISO Disk image
- ASR Expert Witness Compression Format (.S01)
- Encase Image File Format (.E01, .Ex01)
- Encase Logical Image File Format (.L01, .Lx01)
- Advanced Forensics Format (.AFF)
- AccessData FTK Imager Logical Image (.AD1)
What happens next?
After I analyze the data you’ve sent, and if recovery is technically possible, I will repair one sample JPEG image from your archive and send it to you with a watermark. I will also estimate the total cost of repairing all of the photographs. Typically, the analysis takes a little while, but I will reply in any case. If you are satisfied with the sample repaired JPEG, I start repairing other photographs immediately after I receive the payment.
You can pay for the service using the PayProGlobal payment aggregator. The aggregator offers a range of payment options including credit cards, PayPal, and local payment systems like Alipay or Yandex.Money.
Fell free to submit your JPEG files now. I hope I can recover them for you.